This chart & info appears courtesy of Wells Fargo
- Conforming loan limits on single-family units will rise to $510,400 from $484,350 in most of the country on January 1, 2020. That is a 5.4% increase.
- Of the nation’s 3,142 counties or county-equivalents, 196 will have a conforming loan limit higher than the $510,400 baseline in 2020. The highest conforming loan limit will be $765,600 in 98 counties. See the table below for specific details.
- In 40 counties, the conforming loan limit will not change in 2020.
- In every other county, the single-family conforming loan limit will be higher in 2020 than it is today.
- The new loan limits will be available to Wells Fargo customers as soon as our systems are updated.