The Eastern Monmouth Area Chamber of Commerce (EMACC) has announced the honorees for the 28th Annual Spinnaker Awards, and Two Rivers Title Company has won the 2020 Community Service Award. This award is granted every year to “a business with less than 50 employees which has shown a dedication to the good of the eastern Monmouth community by leadership and spirit in support of our quality of life.”
Now in its twenty-eighth year, the Spinnaker Awards honors those businesses and individuals who give of themselves to make life better for everyone in eastern Monmouth County. “The Spinnaker Awards Dinner is our Chamber’s largest event of the year. It’s the one night we get to honor the people and organizations that make Eastern Monmouth County such a special place to live and to do business. As Chairman of EMACC,” commented Christopher Ryan, McCue Captains Agency, 2019 Community Service Spinnaker Award Winner, “I always look forward to seeing business leaders from our area and celebrating with this year’s recipients.”
The 2020 Spinnaker Honorees are:
- Volunteer of the Year – Carol Stillwell of Stillwell-Hansen, Inc.
- Above and beyond service and dedication by an individual who provides exemplary service to the community.
- Arts & Culture Award – NJ State Teen Festival, Arts & Education Center
- In recognition of those individuals and organizations who support and cultivate an appreciation of Arts in the community.
- Public Service Award – Mayor Tony Perry, Middletown Township
- To honor an individual who is a source of pride to the citizens he/she serves and is consistent with the high principles of the chamber for all who hold a public charge.
- Community Service Award – Two Rivers Title Company, LLC
- For a business with less than 50 employees which has shown a dedication to the good of the eastern Monmouth community by leadership and spirit in support of our quality of life.
- Corporate Good Neighbor – Maurice Schwartz and Sons, Inc.
- For a business with 50 or more employees. Beginning with the CEO, a business whose culture motivates employees to be personally involved as good Samaritans to people in need making eastern Monmouth a better place to live.
- Non-Profit Organization of the Year – Monmouth Day Care Center
- To honor an organization that provides quality and consistent programs and services to the community.
- Serving Monmouth County For Over 50 Years – Hackensack Meridian Health & Riverview Medical Center
- Celebrating a Business that has found the key to success in remaining a solid business for over 50 years.
Announcing our New Category
- EMACC’s Next Generation Leader…………………………………………….. Kevin Barry Moedt
- An active member of EMACC who recognizes the benefits of chamber membership and involvement in starting and growing a professional career.
Spinnaker is scheduled for January 29 2020 and will be held concurrently with the Annual Election and Installation of Board Officers and Directors at The Grand Ballroom at The Sheraton of Eatontown.