To Our Valued Clients and Friends,
We know that you are receiving a lot of information pertaining to COVID-19 but we wanted to take a moment to reassure you that your customers and their purchases are being handled with great care.
As buyers and sellers absorb ever-changing economic news, we know that your business and the way you do it may be changing. We know that every transaction matters……..to you and the customers who trust you with one of the biggest financial decisions they will ever make.
Our number one priority is to ensure that every transaction moves seamlessly to and through closing, while upholding the highest possible standards for the safety and well being of your customers and our employees along the way. Below are some of the steps that we have adopted to minimize health risks to our customers, teammates and closing partners:
- The majority of our staff has been set up to work on your files remotely while remaining compliant with ALTA Best Practices.
- Two Rivers Title will continue to answer your emails and calls promptly and are available for any questions you may have.
- TWO RIVERS TITLE is still doing closings and introducing “TRT Privacy Closings“.
Until New Jersey fully adopts Remote Online Notarization, we will have three New Jersey closing locations (Tinton Falls, Little Silver, and Montville offices) where purchasers/borrowers can sign required documents with the highest allowable level of privacy, in a clean, freshly sanitized office space. Our licensed closers will be present to notarize when necessary and to witness the balance of the wet-ink signings via web conferencing technology in an adjoining room with visual access, to give customers secure social distancing for the closing. Attorneys, Loan Officers and Realtors will be invited to attend the closing remotely. Closings in Westfield can be made by appointment only.
- Sale documents must be received in advance of closings.
- Cash transactions will be conducted by mail.
- We will be happy to wire realtor commissions, attorney fees, and Seller proceeds
- We have arranged access to Title Plants in the event that County Offices are closed to our searchers. We have experienced in house abstractors able to remote search in most New Jersey Counties.
Additionally, Two Rivers Title has been working hand in hand with the New Jersey State Bar Association and the New Jersey Land Title Association to advance legislation for remote online notarization. We will continue to send you updates as the New Jersey timeline for this important solution advances.
Everyone at Two Rivers Title has the same goal, to make sure that your transaction is complete and that your customers have a safe and successful experience, even in this unprecedented situation. We remain flexible and prepared. Thank you for your trust and your business.
Matthew Cohen, CEO
Two Rivers Title Company, LLC