“A contractual arrangement where a third party receives, holds, and disperses money and/or documents for the primary transacting parties once agreed upon conditions are met by both transacting parties”
Choosing an escrow agent that can assure you that funds will only exchange hands once all instructions are carried out according to the transaction agreement is a key element to the success of your closing, and to providing peace of mind throughout the settlement process.
At Two Rivers Title Company, our escrow agents are bonded and insured and are experienced in all areas of real estate closing. We provide secure and reliable escrow services for residential, commercial, and government real estate transactions. Our goal is to make sure that your closing goes smoothly by keeping careful track of all transaction details, ensuring that both parties are satisfied before any property or funds are exchanged.
Some of the escrow services we perform include:
- Preparing and distributing title commitments
- Locating, ordering, and distributing surveys, if requested
- Ordering and distributing flood searches, if necessary
- Preparing and filing the Notice of Settlement
- Preparing an Affidavit of Title for the buyer
- Ordering Mortgage Payoff Statements for existing mortgages
- Preparing Closing Disclosures, HUD-1 or HUD-1A Settlement Statements and sending to parties for review
- Scheduling and organizing the closing
- Processing the lender’s mortgage package for closing
- Distributing funds according to the lender’s instructions and in accordance with HUD-1 or HUD-1A Settlement Statements
- Recording and filing any applicable closing documents
- Returning any executed documents as instructed
- Returning any original recorded documents (or copies) to the appropriate parties
- Forwarding any original loan and owner’s policies as instructed
Commercial Escrow Services
Commercial real estate transactions are complicated and involve large sums of money. These transactions require an experienced escrow company to keep track of all the related funds, information and documents. In many cases, it is the escrow company who has the best overview of the entire transaction and all requirements for both parties. At Two Rivers Title Company, we have decades of experience in dealing with complex commercial transactions, and can make sure your closing goes through without a problem.
Contact Us Today
Contact Two Rivers Title Company today to discuss our escrow services for your upcoming real estate transaction.