We are a full service title insurance & escrow company providing back office support to law firms and lenders.
- Residential and Commercial transactions
- Right of Way and Easement Acquisitions for utility projects
- Site Acquisition for cell phone towers
- Waterfront /Riparian grants and leases
- Review lease and corporate documents
- Family and Trust transfers
- Document and HUD-1 preparation
- Corporate Document Preparation and Review
- Residential subdivisions
- Resolution of boundary line disputes
- DEP coastal development applications and
- other environmental permits
- Multi-state natural gas line pipeline construction project
- Acquisition of Light and Air Rights
- Subway and Tunnel Easements
- Estate Administrative and Tax Issues
In order to continue insuring that our clients receive superior service, we have developed the Ten Point Service Schedule. Our services can save your office substantial time and money. We estimate that Two Rivers Title can save your office staff 3 to 5 hours on every transaction using our Ten Point Service Schedule.
Whether you want a title search, loan settlement, or both, we can insure you that our professional staff will see your loan processed immediately, and once closed, your documents returned without errors. Our notaries are licensed, trained professionals who not only understand your loan products through extensive training, but who are also trained to understand the borrower’s wants and needs as consumers. The Principals of Two Rivers Title, who are real estate attorneys, are always available to the notaries to answer any questions your clients may have.