The Pennsylvania Land Title Association has provided the following Coronavirus information update.
PLTA Title Issues & Records Committee News You Can Use
Coronavirus Update 7/13/2020
We continue to work to gather information from Counties on contingency plans in light of the potential for office shutdowns due to the coronavirus. Below is the latest information we have:
- Adams County is open to the public. No E-Recording available.
- Delaware County Offices are accessed by appointment only.
- Lancaster County: See county website for closures and services. ERecording available.
- Lehigh County Government Center is closed to all visitors. The assessment employees are in the office and can answer questions over the phone. ERecording available.
- Luzerne County – Business restricted to certain hours and must be
done in Sheriff’s office only. No searching on site. ERecording available.
- Montgomery County – All offices closed. Recorder and Assessment are
recording mail and eRecording. No walk-ins.
- Many counties are advising any announcements will be posted on their websites. PLTA has links to every county’s website available here.
If you have information from your local county offices on how they may address the COVID19 threat as it pertains to the title industry, please send that information to to Title Issues & Records Committee Chair, Carrie Mann ([email protected]).