Chadds Ford is a township in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. It located about 25 miles southwest of Philadelphia. Prior to 1996, Chadds Ford Township was known as Birmingham Township; the name was changed to allow the township to correspond to both its census-designated place and to distinguish itself from the adjacent Birmingham Township in Chester County. As of 2021 the population of Chadds Ford is over 3,600.
Life in Chadds Ford
Chadds Ford is a unique mix of rolling hills and expansive vistas juxtaposed against busy suburban communities to the south, east and north. It is home to many historic sites including the Brandywine Battlefield and serves as the western gateway to Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
Two Rivers Title & Escrow Services in Chadds Ford, PA
To get help from a trusted local escrow agent and to avoid any unanticipated title insurance issues that may arise and cause delays or a cancellation in the closing of your home or business, contact Two Rivers Title. Our team of attorneys, senior title examiners, searchers and highly experienced real estate paralegals are eager to help make your home buying process a stress free one.
Two Rivers Title is proud to serve Chadds Ford residents with:
- Chadds Ford Residential Title and Escrow Services
- Chadds Ford Commercial Title Insurance
- Chadds Ford Government Title Services
- Chadds Ford Escrow Services
- Chadds Ford Lender Services
- Chadds Ford Real Estate Paralegal Services
- Chadds Ford Settlement Services
- Chadds Ford Homeowners Insurance
- Chadds Ford Remote Online Notarization
- Chadds Ford Eclosing
- Chadds Ford Remote Closing
We also have Spanish speaking team members available to help you. Ask for Diana Valentin, one of our Spanish language representatives.