To insure our clients receive superior service, we have developed a Ten Point Service Schedule. We estimate that Two Rivers Title can save your office staff 3 to 5 hours on every transaction using our Ten Point Service Schedule for real estate paralegal services.
- We follow-up for back title with the seller’s attorney and utilizing our database of existing title policies.
- We call the seller’s attorney to obtain the account number of the seller’s present mortgage and phone number of lender and we forward that information to your office (this saves your staff from making several phone calls).
- We order the survey and follow-up for timely receipt of the survey.
- We send a copy of the commitment to the seller’s attorney (saves the staff from receiving and re-sending the commitment).
- We resolve title issues in a prompt, business-friendly manner. Estates, liens, corporate/franchise tax issues may hold up a closing, but escrows, indemnities and undertakings arranged by us with the seller’s attorney can take the burden of negotiating these items off of you and avoid delays in a closing.
- We file the Notice of Settlement and provide you and the lender a copy of the transmittal letter and check.
- We can prepare and provide amendment letters upon request hour and fax them directly to the lender and seller’s attorney when applicable.
- We issue policies within 4 to 8 weeks after closing or a letter notifying you why the policy is being held.
- To save you time, we can send the lender’s policy directly to the lender with a copy to you and a letter stating where the original lender’s policy was sent.
- Four months after the closing, if the seller’s bank has not cancelled the paid off mortgage of record, then we follow up with the seller’s bank to get the mortgage canceled or discharged.
Contact Two Rivers Title Company today to learn more about our real estate paralegal services in NJ.