River Edge is a borough located in Bergen County, New Jersey. As of 2021, the population of the borough is 11,339. It is named for its location along the Hackensack River. NYC is located only 20 miles away and is a relatively short drive, which make it a popular place to live for people who commute into the city for work. The average single family home value in River Edge is $573,072.
Life in River Edge NJ
For its relatively low population, River Edge boasts an impressive array of parks that are overseen by their parks and recreation department. The Van Saun County Park covers 146 acres between River Edge and Paramus, NJ. The park is home to a zoo, carousel, playground, baseball field, walking path, dog park and more.
Two Rivers Title & Escrow Services in River Edge
To get help from a trusted local escrow agent and to avoid any unanticipated title insurance issues that may arise and cause delays or a cancelation in the closing of your home or business, contact Two Rivers Title. Our team of attorneys, senior title examiners, searchers and highly experienced real estate paralegals are eager to help make your home buying process a stress free one.
River Edge Title & Escrow Services from Two Rivers Title Company
Two Rivers Title is proud to serve River Edge, NJ with a wide range of real estate services, including:
- River Edge Residential Title and Escrow Services
- River Edge Commercial Title Insurance
- River Edge Government Title Services
- River Edge Escrow Services
- River Edge Lender Services
- River Edge Real Estate Paralegal Services
- River Edge Settlement Services
- River Edge Homeowners Insurance
- River Edge Remote Online Notarization
- River Edge Eclosing
- River Edge Remote Closing