The Borough of Shrewsbury is a small, unique town tucked in the northeast part of Monmouth County. Primarily a residential community with a mix of both historic homes and new construction, Shrewsbury residents are within walking distance of the Little Silver train station and enjoy quick, direct rail service to New York City.
If you’re looking to settle down in Shrewsbury, Two Rivers Title can save big on your next home purchase. For a minimal investment that can be applied to your final title invoice, we offer fast pre-title searches, helping eliminate unanticipated title issues that can cause delays in the closing or cancellation of your property. Aside from simplifying the title insurance process, we are committed to achieving problem free closings. To learn the many reasons why homebuyers, real estate professionals and lawyers love working with us, contact us today.
Shrewsbury Title & Escrow Services from Two Rivers Title Company
Two Rivers Title is proud to serve Shrewsbury, NJ with a wide range of real estate services, including:
- Shrewsbury Residential Title and Escrow Services
- Shrewsbury Commercial Title Insurance
- Shrewsbury Government Title Services
- Shrewsbury Escrow Services
- Shrewsbury Lender Services
- Shrewsbury Real Estate Paralegal Services
- Shrewsbury Settlement Services
- Shrewsbury Homeowners Insurance
- Shrewsbury Remote Online Notarization
- Shrewsbury Eclosing
- Shrewsbury Remote Closing