Parsippany-Troy Hills Township, which is often called simply Parsippany, is located in Morris County, New Jersey. As of 2021, the township has a population of over 53,000. The name Parsippany comes from a sub tribe of the Lenape Native Americans, and it means “the place where the river winds through the valley”.
Life in Parsippany-Troy Hills NJ
Parsippany is approximately 30 miles from New York City which makes it a popular place to live for people who commute into the city for work. In 2016, Parsippany-Troy Hills Township was recognized by Money Magazine as the 5th “Best Place to Live in the United States”.
Two Rivers Title & Escrow Services in Parsippany-Troy Hill
To get help from a trusted local escrow agent and to avoid any unanticipated title insurance issues that may arise and cause delays or a cancellation in the closing of your home or business, contact Two Rivers Title. Our team of attorneys, senior title examiners, searchers and highly experienced real estate paralegals are eager to help make your home buying process a stress free one.
Two Rivers Title is proud to serve Parsippany-Troy Hill residents with a wide range of real estate services, including:
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Residential Title and Escrow Services
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Commercial Title Insurance
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Government Title Services
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Escrow Services
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Lender Services
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Real Estate Paralegal Services
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Settlement Services
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Homeowners Insurance
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Remote Online Notarization
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Eclosing
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Remote Closing