Life in Berkeley Heights
Nestled in the Watchung Mountains, Berkeley Heights is a commuter’s dream – it has a close-knit community feel yet is just 28 miles from New York City.
In close proximity to many major highways and major airports, Berkeley Heights has direct rail and bus access to Manhattan, yet is just a quick car-ride away from beautiful hiking trails, mountain views, wineries, farms, popular Jersey Shore destinations, and even Philadelphia.
Two Rivers Title & Escrow Services in Berkeley Heights
To get help from a trusted local escrow agent and to avoid any unanticipated title insurance issues that may arise and cause delays or a cancellation in the closing of your home or business, contact Two Rivers Title. Our team of attorneys, senior title examiners, searchers and highly experienced real estate paralegals are eager to help make your home buying process a stress free one.
Two Rivers Title is proud to serve Berkeley Heights residents with:
- Berkeley Heights Residential Title and Escrow Services
- Berkeley Heights Commercial Title Insurance
- Berkeley Heights Government Title Services
- Berkeley Heights Escrow Services
- Berkeley Heights Lender Services
- Berkeley Heights Real Estate Paralegal Services
- Berkeley Heights Settlement Services
- Berkeley Heights Homeowners Insurance
- Berkeley Heights Remote Online Notarization
- Berkeley Heights Eclosing
- Berkeley Heights Remote Closing
We also have Spanish speaking team members available to help you. Ask for Diana Valentin, one of our Spanish language representatives.