Scotch Plains is a township in Union County, New Jersey. As of 2021, the township’s population is over 23,000. Given how close it is to New York City, many residents commute into the city for work. The average single family home value in Scotch Plains is $588,730.
Life in Scotch Plains
Named one of the best places to live in America in 2019 by Niche.com, Scotch Plains is known for its excellent public school system, safe communities, residential neighborhoods, charming downtown, family life, and diversity. Scotch Plains’ downtown was nominated as of one best downtown areas in New Jersey in 2018 by NJ.com readers.
Two Rivers Title & Escrow Services in Scotch Plains
To get help from a trusted local escrow agent and to avoid any unanticipated title insurance issues that may arise and cause delays or a cancelation in the closing of your home or business, contact Two Rivers Title. Our team of attorneys, senior title examiners, searchers and highly experienced real estate paralegals are eager to help make your home buying process a stress free one.
Scotch Plains Title & Escrow Services from Two Rivers Title Company
Two Rivers Title is proud to serve Scotch Plains, NJ with a wide range of real estate services, including:
- Scotch Plains Residential Title and Escrow Services
- Scotch Plains Commercial Title Insurance
- Scotch Plains Government Title Services
- Scotch Plains Escrow Services
- Scotch Plains Lender Services
- Scotch Plains Real Estate Paralegal Services
- Scotch Plains Settlement Services
- Scotch Plains Homeowners Insurance
- Scotch Plains Remote Online Notarization
- Scotch Plains Eclosing
- Scotch Plains Remote Closing
We also have Spanish speaking team members available to help you. Ask for Diana Valentin, one of our spanish language representatives.