Westfield is a New Jersey town located in Union County. With a population of slightly more than 30,000 people, it is a relatively quiet and calm place to call home. In a 2014 nationwide survey, Westfield was found to be one of the safest cities to live in the US, ranking at number 30.
Life in Westfield NJ
Westfield boasts a bustling downtown featuring many local stores as well as national brands. With over 200 retail establishments and 400 commercial enterprises, Downtown Westfield is a destination for not only those in Union County but the surrounding areas as well.
Westfield is also located only 40 or so minutes from NYC which makes it a popular area to live for those who work in the city.
Two Rivers Title & Escrow Services in Westfield
To get help from a trusted local escrow agent and to avoid any unanticipated title insurance issues that may arise and cause delays or a cancelation in the closing of your home or business, contact Two Rivers Title. Our team of attorneys, senior title examiners, searchers and highly experienced real estate paralegals are eager to help make your home buying process a stress free one.
Two Rivers Title is proud to serve Westfield residents with:
- Westfield Residential Title and Escrow Services
- Westfield Commercial Title Insurance
- Westfield Government Title Services
- Westfield Escrow Services
- Westfield Lender Services
- Westfield Real Estate Paralegal Services
- Westfield Settlement Services
- Westfield Homeowners Insurance
- Westfield Remote Online Notarization
- Westfield Eclosing
- Westfield Remote Closing