Wherever you choose to plant your roots, Two Rivers Title is here to give you peace of mind in the closing process. Below is our assessment of Rockland County, NY.
Need a title quote now? Contact Two Rivers Title today.
Rockland County, NY is the smallest county by area in New York State, outside of New York City. Its county seat is New City and it is easily accessible to the city via the New York State Thruway. Two Rivers Title Company offers title and escrow services in all Rockland County towns including:
- West Nyack
- New City
- Pearl River
- Stony Point
- Spring Valley
Two Rivers Title Company is a full service, multi-state, title and escrow company dedicated to remaining an industry leader while providing unparalleled service to our clients. As your closing partner, we are focused on providing all of the services our Rockland County clients need to ensure their real estate closings run smoothly. We understand the real estate process can be stressful, and there are many unknowns that may arise. That is why our priority is helping you every step of the way and providing peace of mind. We also strive to stay up to date with all of the latest advances in real estate transactions, including Remote Online Notarization and Eclosing.
Two Rivers Title is proud to serve Rockland County with a wide range of real estate services, including:
- Rockland County Residential Title and Escrow Services
- Rockland County Commercial Title Insurance
- Rockland County Government Title Services
- Rockland County Escrow Services
- Rockland County Lender Services
- Rockland County Real Estate Paralegal Services
- Rockland County Settlement Services
- Rockland County Homeowners Insurance
- Rockland County Remote Online Notarization
- Rockland County Eclosing
- Rockland County Remote Closing