Wherever you choose to plant your roots, Two Rivers Title is here to give you peace of mind in the closing process. Below is our assessment of Westchester County, NY.
Need a title quote now? Contact Two Rivers Title today.
Westchester County, NY is located in the Hudson Valley, just north of New York City. It is the most populous county in mainland New York that is not part of NYC. In addition to our White Plains title office location, Two Rivers Title Company offers title and escrow services in all Westchester County towns including:
- White Plains – Two Rivers Title Office Location
- Mount Vernon
- New Rochelle
Two Rivers Title Company is a full service, multi-state, title and escrow company dedicated to remaining an industry leader while providing unparalleled service to our clients. As your closing partner, we are focused on providing all of the services our Westchester County clients need to ensure their real estate closings run smoothly. We understand the real estate process can be stressful, and there are many unknowns that may arise. That is why our priority is helping you every step of the way and providing peace of mind. We also strive to stay up to date with all of the latest advances in real estate transactions, including Remote Online Notarization and Eclosing.
Two Rivers Title is proud to serve Westchester County with a wide range of real estate services, including:
- Westchester County Residential Title and Escrow Services
- Westchester County Commercial Title Insurance
- Westchester County Government Title Services
- Westchester County Escrow Services
- Westchester County Lender Services
- Westchester County Real Estate Paralegal Services
- Westchester County Settlement Services
- Westchester County Homeowners Insurance
- Westchester County Remote Online Notarization
- Westchester County Eclosing
- Westchester County Remote Closing